TRADEA successfully cooperates with electricity producers. In addition to wholesale electricity trading, it is one of the dominant branches of its business activity.
In cooperation with producers, TRADEA is betting on a long-term partnership. We are realizing this through the selection of optimal settlement models – in terms of sales, assistance in concluding distribution contracts with DSOs, assistance in registering the producer with Zarządca Rozliczeń SA, timely payments and extended service during the implementation of contracts through a dedicated representative.
Producers in TRADEA include:
• over 220 MWe of total power from contractors from over 130 producers;
• over 120 MWe from contractors in photovoltaic power plants – including over 80 installations operating in the energy auction system;
• over 550 GWh of electricity purchased from producers throughout the year.
A producer that wants to actively participate in the energy market and achieve goals must have qualified people, large capital and meet complicated formal and legal conditions. The alternative is cooperation with TRADEA, which created an offering dedicated in particular to manufacturers in renewable sources: Renewables, business prosumers, small CHP plants and other industrial CHP firms.
TRADEA OFFERS A COMPREHENSIVE SERVICE TO PRODUCERS FACILITATING THEIR ENTRY IN THE ENERGY MARKET AND FUNCTIONING IN IT.
TRADEA THANKS TO THE QUALIFIED STAFF, WHO GAINED THEIR EXPERIENCE IN THE LARGEST POLISH AND FOREIGN ENERGY COMPANIES, ESTABLISHING A POSITION IN THE WHOLESALE ENERGY MARKET, LONG-TERM EXPERIENCE IN COOPERATING WITH ENERGY PRODUCERS AND MANUFACTURERS OF SPECIALIZED TOOLS, THEY CAN HELP PRODUCERS ACHIEVE THEIR SET GOALS.
We build our offering starting from the meeting with the producer and getting to know their expectations, object and subject structure. At the meeting, we also present advantages and disadvantages of individual energy sales directions depending on the generating units owned by the producer, their availability and energy supply profiles for the distribution network. On the basis of collected data, we develop a cooperation model along with proposals for energy sales directions and dedicated accounting algorithms.
A comprehensive offering for the producer includes:
1. The purchase of electricity supplied to the DSO network
Buying through TRADEA is carried out according to the model approved by the producer (from the simplest models based on a fixed price in different periods of cooperation, through to variable price models (in time horizons from hours to days, weeks, months to whole years), to hybrid models consisting of many directions of energy sales and their flexible selection depending on the circumstances and opportunities appearing in the market.
2. Optimization of delivery to the DSO network
The service is dedicated to energy producers with production units that have the ability to modify the volume of deliveries to the DSO network (e.g. CHP gas systems, biogas plants, RES with energy storage). We set the scope of optimization at the working meeting stage with the producer, where we specify the characteristics of the unit's work, its limitations and possibilities. The goal of optimization is to maximize the revenues of the producer from existing generating units. We realize this goal by increasing production in hours with high prices and lowering production in hours with low prices. In order to do this, we use all available market segments.
3. Performing the function of the Responsible Entity for Trade Balancing
TRADEA is a participant of the balancing market through a transmission contract concluded with the Polish Transmission System Operator, which manages the balancing market in Poland. TRADEA has a scheduling unit, a balancing entity code and in each Distribution Network Operator, balancing places, thanks to which it can implement a commercial balancing service for producers, customers and other energy market participants.
TRADEA specializes in balancing complex systems. We create and successfully support systems with several generating units and distributed power consumption points connected at various locations in the DSO network, or to networks belonging to other DSOs.
4. Acting as an energy seller
Energy recipients and producers connected to the distribution network draw electricity from the network to cover their own needs.
In the case of energy producers, electricity consumption from the distribution network occurs if their own production is not enough to cover their needs. This happens at times of under-production, scheduled service withdrawals or failures. Currently, the majority of DSOs in Poland require that the entity buying electricity from the producer also be an energy seller for its own needs.
TRADEA’S OFFERING FOR RENEWABLE ENERGY INSTALLATIONS IN THE AUCTION SYSTEM
For investors implementing their generating units in the energy auction system, TRADEA additionally offers:
1. Selection of the most optimal, safe and dedicated model of electricity sales;
2. Assistance in registration of the producer and RES installation with Zarządca Rozliczeń SA being a statutory Operator of Renewable Energy Settlement. The service includes assistance in the preparation of documentation necessary to inform of RES installations to Zarządca Rozliczeń SA and help with the correct documentation;
3. Administrative support in obtaining and settling a negative balance with Zarządca Rozliczeń SA. The mere registration of the installation is not enough for the producer to receive support in the form of payment of the so-called ”Negative balance”. Zarządca Rozliczeń SA requires RES producers to prepare monthly reports and applications to cover a negative balance.
TRADEA, as part of the agreement with RES producers, prepares and issues monthly required reports and applications to cover the “negative balance” to Zarządca Rozliczeń SA. As part of the service, they coordinate the correct settlement of the “negative balance” (corrections, additions and contact with Zarządca Rozliczeń SA).
TRADEA analyzes the changes taking place in the energy market on an ongoing basis. The sale of your electricity is handled by a team of qualified specialists in wholesale energy trading. They execute transactions on the energy exchange and on the OTC market. In order to improve their work, they are supported by a team of analysts who create accurate analyses and forecasts supporting decision-making. Thanks to this, TRADEA’s offering, especially the energy buy-back models, is maximally suited to the changes occurring in this market, so producers cooperating with TRADEA can receive even more.
After the end of the billing period you will receive a detailed trade report containing invoice details and settlement details.
The report includes:
• information on the hourly supply of electricity to the DSO network and its collection for own needs;
• the electricity prices adopted in the applied settlement model; hourly or other indices used;
• billing price, value of sold energy.
The data contained in the trade report are fully verifiable.
Money transactions take place on specified due dates in the contract.
TRADEA IS A SOLID AND RELIABLE PARTNER FULFILLING ITS OBLIGATIONS ACCORDING TO THE DUE DATES SPECIFIED IN CONTRACTS.
• Our extensive experience in cooperation with dispersed energy producers (there are over 130) allows us to offer tailored services to the individual expectations of Producers;
• The offered settlement models are refined and correspond to current needs and changes occurring in the energy market;
• Our services are offered by experts in their field – you will meet with a competent person who knows the energy market and the specifics of the electricity generation market;
• After signing the contract, you will be in continuous contact with a dedicated representative who knows you, the details of the contract and the specifics of your generating unit;
• The money you receive from the sale of electricity will always be paid within the deadline specified in the contract – TRADEA fulfills its obligations on a regular basis and without any delays;
• The settlement is based on a detailed commercial report, in which you will find, among others, an hourly supply and consumption profile to and from the DSO network;
• RES installations operating in the energy auction system as a standard have a support for the settlement process of the so-called ”negative balance”.